FCD 17 Disponible !

De la simple database de l'Inconnu aux gros packs communautaires comme la FCD, retrouvez ici toutes les DB pour Pro Cycling Manager !

Modérateur: Animateurs bases de données

Re: FCD 17 Disponible !

Messagepar Wings » 02 Mai 2018, 15:03

Les contenus

Wings
Légende du Gruppetto

Messagepar killkill92 » 02 Mai 2018, 15:05

ok c'es bien ce que je pensait merci pour ta reponse rapide :up bonne journée

killkill92
Débutant

Messagepar Mike Addison » 31 Aoû 2018, 18:56

Bonjour j'ai instalé la fcd 2017 mais je n'ai pas les variantes est-ce normal?

Quand je fait course simple je n'est par exemple qu'un seul tour de France

Merci

Mike Addison
Débutant

Messagepar Wings » 31 Aoû 2018, 19:55

Mike Addison a écrit:Bonjour j'ai instalé la fcd 2017 mais je n'ai pas les variantes est-ce normal?

Quand je fait course simple je n'est par exemple qu'un seul tour de France

Merci

Installes.les.pack.variantes
viewtopic.php?p=1225083#p1225083

Wings
Légende du Gruppetto

Messagepar Mike Addison » 31 Aoû 2018, 20:22

Il me disent que les fichiers ne sont plus dispo

Mike Addison
Débutant

Messagepar Wings » 31 Aoû 2018, 20:49

Mike Addison a écrit:Il me disent que les fichiers ne sont plus dispo

Ah bah faut demander à LS de reuploader ;)

Wings
Légende du Gruppetto

Re: Étape 1

Messagepar Digga » 06 Sep 2018, 19:09

LibertySeguros a écrit:Télécharger le lien suivant :
(FCD 17 Mod 23,6 Go) https://mega.nz/#!f94ETDYK!oZrrIcfabZ49 ... 4HnX0eOhLQ

Dé-zipper le dossier puis copier le dans "C:\Users\Votre_nom_user\Documents\Pro Cycling Manager 2017\Mod"

:!: Bien mettre votre nom de User dans le chemin :!:

Suite de l'installation en Étape 5

Not possible anymore, deadlink on mega.oz ... Any other link for this part?

Digga
Marlou

Messagepar Wings » 07 Sep 2018, 08:23

I’ll try and reupload it at some point if LS doesn’t do it by then. Can’t promise anything before Sunday though

Wings
Légende du Gruppetto

Messagepar CoucouMichel » 23 Sep 2018, 11:43

Hi!

Would it be possible to re-upload the missing file? Thank you so much for your hard work :)

CoucouMichel
Espoir

Messagepar Wings » 23 Sep 2018, 16:19

Since I installed it from the workshop, I'm not sure what was included. Here are the mod.xml and the OfficialRelease FCD base that were in the workshop folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gb86hp7a6abxk0b/mod.xml

http://www.mediafire.com/file/a5pql15ih ... e.cdb/file

If you can tell me exactly what else you are missing, I can try to dig a bit and see what I can find in the meanders of my PC's folders

Wings
Légende du Gruppetto

Messagepar Petits Filets » 26 Sep 2018, 08:34

Hello, est-ce que tu crois que ça serait possible de reuploader le pack de courses de 23GO ?
J'ai essayé les liens, mais ils sont HS.

Merci. Bon après midi.

Wings a écrit:Since I installed it from the workshop, I'm not sure what was included. Here are the mod.xml and the OfficialRelease FCD base that were in the workshop folder.

If you can tell me exactly what else you are missing, I can try to dig a bit and see what I can find in the meanders of my PC's folders

Petits Filets
Débutant

Messagepar CoucouMichel » 26 Sep 2018, 14:10

Hello!

Since I installed it from the workshop, I'm not sure what was included. Here are the mod.xml and the OfficialRelease FCD base that were in the workshop folder.

I am not sure how to use the first file? Could you please explain me?
Thank you so much.

CoucouMichel
Espoir

Messagepar Wings » 26 Sep 2018, 15:00

You asked me for the files, I can't really explain what they do. I only know they go into the mod part of the workshop folder ^^

Pour les étapes, je verrai ce week-end

Wings
Légende du Gruppetto

Messagepar Digga » 04 Oct 2018, 18:39

Wings a écrit:I’ll try and reupload it at some point if LS doesn’t do it by then. Can’t promise anything before Sunday though

After 4 weeks nothing happened...

Will there be another Upload of Part 1 or not. In the case, it will not, it will be not necessary for me to support legroupetto.com anymore and do not have to wait for the 400-teams or more DB. Without these files it seems to be senseless.

I am badly disappointed... :down

@Coach: the reason for me, NOT to test the new version, when I will not be able to play it proper when ready.

Digga
Marlou

Messagepar Wings » 04 Oct 2018, 20:31

I HAVE A LIFE TOO !
A lot of people tend to forget it. We are not machines, I can’t do everything everywhere. Right now I can’t host the stages on media fire, too big. I can host on MEGA but it will take me the night to upload and I haven’t figured when I can do it. I am currently in Denmark so I don’t have the connection to do it now, so at best 10th of October.

Wings
Légende du Gruppetto

Messagepar Digga » 20 Oct 2018, 21:44

Why is any work on the new 400+ DB made, when there is not a chance to play it when ready, because some important data for it can't be downloaded anywhere? And I guess, that @Wings will not be the only one, who has got the other needed files here on the forum. At the beginning of September I have asked for a new link, until today, 6-7 weeks later, nothing happened.
And I have not been the only one who asked for a new link...

Or will ALL needed files will be on the final version of this DB? An information about that would be very nice!

Where can I upload a future sponsor-kit with all components (looks really cool, but no special shirts e.g. NC, WC, TDF or other GT-leaders-shirts) to be implemented? Just copy and paste in a new post?

Some tips and other things concerning the testing of "best-coach-DB":

I played the World DB from Benji now and I found out, that there are some problems, which might appear in this DB aswell: Some teams do not sign an adequate number of riders, so there are teams in Season 3 and 4 with not only one rider in their squad. So on testing of the "Best-Coach-DB", there should be an eye to this point.
In November 2020 (in the game ;) ) I had to add ca 250 riders to all teams who had less than 8 riders (to 10 riders), some had not only one, a few with max 2 riders etc. And on the Benji-DB are only around 220 teams...

Another problem seems to be the AI-choice for stage-races. In 2020 I couldn't play ONLY ONE stage of the Vuelta, always crashed on loading, I just could simulate them.

On planning 2021 I found out, that the TDF in this year has 21 times the same stage: Compiegne - Roubaix. So the best cobbler might have won the TDF, and there would have been no mountain classement, because there was not only one mountain point to earn. Luckily I have made a save of the savegame so that I could reload on Dec 30 and after that I had a proper TDF stage planning.

There were some complete tours that were started with stage 1 and then never had a 2. stage, e.g. Tour of China II. Only the prologue, nothing more.

On checking the "original" UCI-Race-Calendar I found some minor races (1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.2) taking part in November and December. Will they be part of the upcoming DB aswell or will the seasons end on Oktober 31st?

On setting research and development nothing happens. Everytime I have a look there, the actual date is shown as date of beginning, although I set it on Jan 1. Is this a DB problem or a bug?
Modifié en dernier par Digga le 20 Oct 2018, 21:53, modifié 1 fois.

Digga
Marlou

Messagepar Wings » 20 Oct 2018, 21:50

We can't add races past a certain point otherwise the game crashes so we can't add the November or December races. LS is on vacation so he can't provide the stages, AG2R might be able to ? He probably can...
The shirts should be in the files, so are the leader jerseys, so that's pretty weird. otherwise you can just download them from the forum. I've gone to 2033 with this DB, never had the issues you are talking about, except the lack of regens, which yeah is a problem, but unfortunately I think is due to the game state in itself due to adding a shitton of new cyclists...
For R&D, idk who was in charge of that part, so I can't really help you there, sorry

Wings
Légende du Gruppetto

Messagepar Digga » 20 Oct 2018, 22:08

Wings a écrit:We can't add races past a certain point otherwise the game crashes so we can't add the November or December races. LS is on vacation so he can't provide the stages, AG2R might be able to ? He probably can...
The shirts should be in the files, so are the leader jerseys, so that's pretty weird. otherwise you can just download them from the forum. I've gone to 2033 with this DB, never had the issues you are talking about, except the lack of regens, which yeah is a problem, but unfortunately I think is due to the game state in itself due to adding a shitton of new cyclists...
For R&D, idk who was in charge of that part, so I can't really help you there, sorry

Thx for the urgent answer! :up (I have edited 1-2 things in addition)

1. Nov-Dez: Ok, thought, it would be so
2. Whoever is having this part, I would be very happy to DL it somewhere
3. I think you got me wrong: I have "designed" a new sponsor including the 7 needed parts (like shirts, transferts, socks etc, but not Champions-Shirts or so). The question is: to whom or where can I post them to be implemented in the new DB?
4. CC regens: I have the idea, that there might be not enough free riders implemeted from start on or they are not god enough to be signed anywhere. In a DB with 400+ teams I think, there must be around minimum 2500 free riders in addition.
5. How did you solve the problems with 0-rider-teams? Edit the savegame-file and put some free riders there (took me 4 days without playing to edit them to new teams incl transfer & contracts)? - Do you know, what team "404" is for and why they sign riders althougfh do not take part in races? E.g. Froome was signed in 2019 there and never had another race again...

Digga
Marlou

Messagepar AG2R » 20 Oct 2018, 22:34

The Workshop is pure shit, so it is not our fault if all the stages can't be in the pack there.

Anyway, if you offer me 15 Go of stockage, I will upload all the stages, I haven't found such space for free. Maybe I will try to upload the files in 6 parts when I will have the time, but I can't ensure you I will do it.

AG2R
Manager

Messagepar Wings » 21 Oct 2018, 00:00

Digga a écrit:
Wings a écrit:We can't add races past a certain point otherwise the game crashes so we can't add the November or December races. LS is on vacation so he can't provide the stages, AG2R might be able to ? He probably can...

Thx for the urgent answer! :up (I have edited 1-2 things in addition)

1. Nov-Dez: Ok, thought, it would be so
2. Whoever is having this part, I would be very happy to DL it somewhere
3. I think you got me wrong: I have "designed" a new sponsor including the 7 needed parts (like shirts, transferts, socks etc, but not Champions-Shirts or so). The question is: to whom or where can I post them to be implemented in the new DB?
4. CC regens: I have the idea, that there might be not enough free riders implemeted from start on or they are not god enough to be signed anywhere. In a DB with 400+ teams I think, there must be around minimum 2500 free riders in addition.
5. How did you solve the problems with 0-rider-teams? Edit the savegame-file and put some free riders there (took me 4 days without playing to edit them to new teams incl transfer & contracts)? - Do you know, what team "404" is for and why they sign riders althougfh do not take part in races? E.g. Froome was signed in 2019 there and never had another race again...

For your number 3 you can just edit the DB with Lachis Editor to add your sponsor in, we have some tutorials in the Graph part
For number 5, I just added a ton of regens to the teams, also via Lachis Editor and extended a lot of contracts

Wings
Légende du Gruppetto

113 messages
Retourner vers Base de données