Configuration optimale

Pour toutes vos questions sur des bugs ou problèmes, voire pour parler de PCM en lui même, c'est ici que ça se passe !

Configuration optimale

Messagepar G-FCB » 09 Avr 2018, 10:37

Bonjour tout le monde,

J'ai une question de la partie graphique; Quelle est la configuration optimale de la partie graphique? J'ai un GTX 1070 donc le maximum est possible, mais sertout le Anti Aliassing et le MSAA est important, quoi me recommandez-vous (peut-être avec un screenshot)?
Merci et excusez-moi pour mon français, normalement je parle néerlandais ;) .

G-FCB
Marlou

Re: Configuration optimale

Messagepar Joyako » 09 Avr 2018, 13:07

G-FCB a écrit:Bonjour tout le monde,

J'ai une question de la partie graphique; Quelle est la configuration optimale de la partie graphique? J'ai un GTX 1070 donc le maximum est possible, mais sertout le Anti Aliassing et le MSAA est important, quoi me recommandez-vous (peut-être avec un screenshot)?

If you can max out all options why bother lower the settings ? (or it's the translator that doesn't make sense)
The game will give you a preset depending on your hardware, so go from there and tweak parameters, there's no magic. Anti-aliasing controls the smoothness of the image and requires quite a lot of ressources, but on a GTX 560 everything at max + AAx2 runs at ~60fps for me so with a 1070...

Joyako
Coureur pro

Messagepar G-FCB » 09 Avr 2018, 13:26

Joyako a écrit:

If you can max out all options why bother lower the settings ? The game will give you a preset depending on your hardware, so go from there and tweak parameters, there's no magic. Anti-aliasing controls the smoothness of the image and requires quite a lot of ressources, but on a GTX 560 everything at max + AAx2 runs at ~60fps for me so with a 1070...

Aha owkay, but sometimes I see such beautiful screenshots here @ the forum and I thought some things weren't right at the settings, like AA or the other settings.

G-FCB
Marlou

Messagepar Joyako » 09 Avr 2018, 14:03

G-FCB a écrit:
Joyako a écrit:

If you can max out all options why bother lower the settings ? The game will give you a preset depending on your hardware, so go from there and tweak parameters, there's no magic. Anti-aliasing controls the smoothness of the image and requires quite a lot of ressources, but on a GTX 560 everything at max + AAx2 runs at ~60fps for me so with a 1070...

Aha owkay, but sometimes I see such beautiful screenshots here @ the forum and I thought some things weren't right at the settings, like AA or the other settings.

Np, you also have different filters that change the mood, but it's mostly picking the right spot and angle for the camera (ctrl+u and ² to clean hud)

Joyako
Coureur pro

Messagepar G-FCB » 09 Avr 2018, 14:34

Joyako a écrit:
G-FCB a écrit:
Joyako a écrit:

Np, you also have different filters that change the mood, but it's mostly picking the right spot and angle for the camera (ctrl+u and ² to clean hud)

Owkaay thanks man, do you personally use a filter?

G-FCB
Marlou

5 messages
Retourner vers Forum général