[PCM 15+] Les étapes de Flo76 (présentation TDF page 61)

La galerie des stagemakers

Modérateur: Animateurs étapes

Re: [PCM 15+] Les étapes de Flo76

Messagepar Flo76 » 25 Juil 2018, 08:18

clamel a écrit:Tour Wallonie. Briliant mate. :banana
:up :up

Wow those "demands/wishes" making three stage race within a week. That would be a tall order. Please don't do that since they will never be in the top standard you normally make stage-races. It takes a lot of time to make a beautiful race with all IBs and enhance stuff around. I for one always count on you doing races with highest standard and that takes time, well worth waiting for to be sure. :up

If all forumeurs would be like you, that woud be cool . Indeed, there is again one or two forumeurs who try to request stages, I don't want to make problems, but Templer already request me stages, and not only here . You are very nice, and it's a pleasure to make stages "for you" :D

Flo76
Jersey rojo

Messagepar Flo76 » 26 Juil 2018, 11:43

Flo76
Jersey rojo

Messagepar Warren Barguil » 26 Juil 2018, 19:42

Sympa :ok:

Warren Barguil
Champion confirmé

Messagepar Alessiocortez » 27 Juil 2018, 18:00

Tu tiens une forme d'enfer en terme de création ces derniers temps :up

Alessiocortez
Jersey rojo

Messagepar clamel » 27 Juil 2018, 20:49

Checked out that Tour of Denmark and what stunned me directly was the massive tulipfields. You might have overdone that mate. This is not Netherlands and even if they do have fields like that in Denmark (I think) this race is in August, so the tulips are all gone.
It was kind of a color chock.

You could have added an old windmill or two since I believe they got some of those as in Netherlands, and of course Denmark is overcrowded with those huge modern windturbine parks.

Else it was nice to get a newer version of this race. :up :up :up

clamel
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar clamel » 29 Juil 2018, 20:47

If I should ask for a race it would perhaps be the resurrected old Spanish Vuelta Aragon (3 stages) and a 2.1 race this year.
http://www.vueltaaragon.es/

Perhaps you could find gpx file somewhere. I found a very nice Roadbook so XML is easy to create and all KOMs and sprints are well inform about.

I'm having a tiny hope ;)

clamel
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar Flo76 » 30 Juil 2018, 12:03

clamel a écrit:Checked out that Tour of Denmark and what stunned me directly was the massive tulipfields. You might have overdone that mate. This is not Netherlands and even if they do have fields like that in Denmark (I think) this race is in August, so the tulips are all gone.
It was kind of a color chock.

You could have added an old windmill or two since I believe they got some of those as in Netherlands, and of course Denmark is overcrowded with those huge modern windturbine parks.

Else it was nice to get a newer version of this race. :up :up :up

clamel a écrit:If I should ask for a race it would perhaps be the resurrected old Spanish Vuelta Aragon (3 stages) and a 2.1 race this year.
http://www.vueltaaragon.es/

Perhaps you could find gpx file somewhere. I found a very nice Roadbook so XML is easy to create and all KOMs and sprints are well inform about.

I'm having a tiny hope ;)

For the Denmark, when i check google maps, in the satelite i see a tulipfield so i put it massively ... Mistake to my part sorry :diantre: And for vuelta aragon, it's not arace who will be modelized yet ... I've other project :ok:

Flo76
Jersey rojo

Messagepar Flo76 » 30 Juil 2018, 13:41

Coming Soon ...

Profils :
Entrée en matière corsée avec un leader qui pourrait garder le maillot rouge longtemps ...
Course de côte avec une rampe finale extrême, il y aura presque 3 kms à 17% au pied, sur une route assez large !!
Direction le désert, attention au vent ...
RAS, retour vers la côte, sprint .
RAS, sprint
RAS, sprint
RAS, sprint
RAS, sprint, les coureurs seront tous de même sur l'île le long du Week-end
Énorme innovation, peut-être pas en accord avec les règles de l'UCI mais tant pis, un chrono par équipe loin du départ et une distance hors-norme, les écarts entre les leaders seront énorme ...
Lendemain de repos, la terrible montagne du Jebel Khadar en course de côte pourrait éliminer plusieurs outsiders
Un grosse tappone, avec des cols terrible, surtout le 3ème avec un passage de 3 kms à 19%, un véritable mur, mais assez loin de l'arrivée, qui sera moins dure, journée promise aux baroudeurs montagnard
Peu de distance et peu de difficulté, seul la rampe final sera dure, mais certains sprinteurs pourront jouer des coudes à condition d'être encore en jambe !
Tradition du petit tour of Oman, les 3 raidars que sont le Bousher al Amerat, Al Hamriyah et al Jissah seront escaladés deux fois dans la journée, une mini ardennaise, qui sourira probablement aux baroudeurs, car mal placée
La montagne verte est cette fois respectée, avec un passage intégrale, et une arrivée loin de son passage sur l'aéroport de Sayq, les leaders devront trouver une stratégie si ils veulent attaquer de loin.
Journée courte, assez plate malgré le passage du Yawiyah Climb, les baroudeurs seront encore servis !
Nouvelle course de côte après la seconde journée de repos, la côte est extrêmement dure, et plus longue, à voir si les leaders voudront s'expliquer assez tôt dans la montée vers le Jebel Shams
Direction le Jabel Hafeet, tradition du tour d'Abu Dhabi, côte moins dure et plus roulante que la veille
Direction le barrage d'Hatta, lieu culte du tour de dubai ! Un sprinteur assez fort pourrait glaner le succès
Journée de répis à 2 jours de la fin, elle est pour les sprinteurs si ils sont encore là ...
C'est l'ultime chance pour les purs grimpeurs de tous renverser ! Énorme tappone dans un coin reculé d'Oman, mais il regorge de trésor, le final sera jugé sur le Jabel Jais, après un premier passage puis un Jebel al Harim empierré . Les longues vallées vont réduire la décision sur les dernières pente du Jabel Jais, énorme route, assez propre et très roulante !
C'est une occasion pour un rouleur qui serait en embuscade de renverser le GC, il est assez long, technique et difficile avec les bosses de al Hamriyah et al Jissah !

Flo76
Jersey rojo

Messagepar Tilo » 30 Juil 2018, 13:42

Carrément :ok:

Tilo
Directeur sportif

Messagepar Sazee » 30 Juil 2018, 13:43

Oh que oui oui oui :love:

Sazee
Maillot à pois

Messagepar Flo76 » 30 Juil 2018, 14:12

Ajout des profils ! Merci du soutient :love:

Flo76
Jersey rojo

Messagepar clamel » 30 Juil 2018, 15:34

21 days in the desert. Wow. I'm almost certain that will never happen in real life, but fun project.
Guess you might have some of Johostiles Arabian Houses included to get the feeling correctly. Lots of them, and you will be covering a huge sandy area with lots of "desert" forts and such.

Tulipfield in Aalborg. Well perhaps, we better find one who knows and live there. However the race is on now and the tulips are all gone after the spring, even in Holland I think.

Still hoping you pump up Aragon on your to-do-list, since no-one have made any model yet. Don't think it's even in pcm18 (only cdx), but then Cyanide miss a lot of new things in their glasstower with no insight in the world :moqueur:

clamel
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar Wings » 30 Juil 2018, 16:49

Super ça :love:

Wings
Légende du Gruppetto

Messagepar Flo76 » 30 Juil 2018, 17:52

clamel a écrit:21 days in the desert. Wow. I'm almost certain that will never happen in real life, but fun project.
Guess you might have some of Johostiles Arabian Houses included to get the feeling correctly. Lots of them, and you will be covering a huge sandy area with lots of "desert" forts and such.

Tulipfield in Aalborg. Well perhaps, we better find one who knows and live there. However the race is on now and the tulips are all gone after the spring, even in Holland I think.

Still hoping you pump up Aragon on your to-do-list, since no-one have made any model yet. Don't think it's even in pcm18 (only cdx), but then Cyanide miss a lot of new things in their glasstower with no insight in the world :moqueur:

Yes it's a funny project, a race like that will have no interets, because some race are in gravel like Jebel Shams ... I will don't use the Joho's ib's because in game it's not beautiful, the texture is not okay ...
I will/i have use more office building and more andalu houses, like in my real tour of oman, you can go see on !
For Denmark, i know it's not realist, but i don't remeber put too tulipfield, i put more agricultural field ;)
And for Aragon, i will see that ;)

Flo76
Jersey rojo

Messagepar Wings » 30 Juil 2018, 18:09

clamel a écrit:21 days in the desert. Wow. I'm almost certain that will never happen in real life, but fun project.

@clamel If you have the gpx for Aragon I can try and take a look

Wings
Légende du Gruppetto

Messagepar Flo76 » 30 Juil 2018, 19:04

Laisse Wings, j'ai déjà commencé (déjà fait une étape) ;)

Flo76
Jersey rojo

Messagepar Wings » 30 Juil 2018, 20:22

Flo76 a écrit:Laisse Wings, j'ai déjà commencé (déjà fait une étape) ;)

J'ai pas reçu les gpx, donc vas'y :mrgreen:

Wings
Légende du Gruppetto

Messagepar Flo76 » 31 Juil 2018, 11:00

J'ai supprimé les messages, si t'as un problème Templer, c'est en mp qu'on règle ça ... Enfin bref j'ai pas mon temps à parler ave un gamin ...

Flo76
Jersey rojo

Messagepar Mikyzz » 31 Juil 2018, 11:04

Super idée en plus le parcours est loin d'être mauvais :up

Mikyzz
Espoir

Messagepar Sazee » 31 Juil 2018, 11:05

Ce sera prêt quand ? Je veux dire c'est déjà quasi fini ou tu dois encore tout faire ?

Sazee
Maillot à pois

1216 messages
Retourner vers Showrooms