[PCM19+] Stylus Stages / Stylustages Website

La galerie des stagemakers

Modérateur: Animateurs étapes

Re: [From PCM13 to PCM16] Stylus Stages / WC Bergen 2017 Out

Messagepar clamel » 09 Jan 2017, 20:42

Brilliant mate,
I thought you said not to rush it and here we are almost finished then.
Waiting with eager on the files (of course the zcts) It's pcm15 correct ?
Then I can easily convert them to pcm14. :up

clamel
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar Stylus » 09 Jan 2017, 23:30

clamel a écrit:Brilliant mate,
I thought you said not to rush it and here we are almost finished then.
Waiting with eager on the files (of course the zcts) It's pcm15 correct ?
Then I can easily convert them to pcm14. :up

Don't worry because you can download singularly the stages for PCM13 and PCM14 :ok:

Stylus
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar Stylus » 10 Jan 2017, 20:26

L'affichage du tweet est bloqué par votre navigateur.
Voir le tweet de @DaniloDeLuca198 sur Twitter

Enjoy!

Incuded There is 3D folder to copy in the main directory of the game, but I highly recommend to install also the folder city - without I had some crashes in PCM16 (and if you have any crash, the additional folders Isolated Buildings and Roads too) from here http://stylus16.wixsite.com/stylustages ... ona-lfiles.
For PCM13 & 14 versions of the game there are all the individual stages available in their own regional section, zcts included.

Report here in case of crash or any problems (but before be sure to have installed all the needed files)

Stylus
Terreur de critérium

Re: [From PCM13 to PCM16] Stylus Stages / Giro2017 DISPO!

Messagepar clamel » 13 Jan 2017, 13:04

Stunning mate.
I managed to DL all the files and started up each and every one of the stages in the pcm14 editor.

So lets see what might be any issues with this....

First an easy hickup. The file inside the zip-file for Olbia-Tortoli stage is wrong. You put the zces file into it. Should of course been the correct zcts file. Counting on a fast edit of the zip-file mate.

Then I got a question on your Road.xml. The Tortoli-Cagliari stage game files and zcts files crash. Since the game crashes directly when trying to load road-geo I started to look in your road files.
I noticed something that could been another missed file.
In the Roads.xml you have added a new 97-road structure. This should include two new files
Rds_XXXXXX_XXXXXX_97_D.dds
Rds_Border_XXXXXX_97_D.dds
But the "border" file is not present in the new 3D package that you included in the Monza-Milano.rar file.
It isn't either in the older 3D-file you have on your website under Additional Files.
Now I might have missed something else in this new section for Road_97_A since a feeble try to just edit the roads.xml file, using road_98_a structure also crashed.
Could you be so kind and look into this.
And lets see if everyone else get the same results with a crash on this stage. If not I have made some sort of error in the copying of your files.

I got my own previous problem for the pcm14 versions, but's because I have edited many xml-files before your stuff and have to make adjustments. My XML-file in pcm14 is also included many pcm15 and pcm16 new stuff so I now and then stumble into miss-match with your 97-99 road additions.
The Reggio Calabria stage worked fine in my pcm15, but not in my pcm14 version. Crash on Spline description.
Something I have to work on this weekend I guess.
The older stuff mentioned before hand on the Cuneo stage have been solved for you info. :prof:

That's very few problem in a stage-race this big.
It looks stunning indeed and the finals at Piazza Doumo is brilliant. Scenery is breathtaking. :up :up
Highest honor to you mate and just in time for the new season kicking of in the Land Down Under. :banana

Thanks a million for another smashing race. :ok:

clamel
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar Stylus » 13 Jan 2017, 18:59

clamel a écrit:Stunning mate.
I managed to DL all the files and started up each and every one of the stages in the pcm14 editor.

So lets see what might be any issues with this....

First an easy hickup. The file inside the zip-file for Olbia-Tortoli stage is wrong. You put the zces file into it. Should of course been the correct zcts file. Counting on a fast edit of the zip-file mate.

Then I got a question on your Road.xml. The Tortoli-Cagliari stage game files and zcts files crash. Since the game crashes directly when trying to load road-geo I started to look in your road files.
I noticed something that could been another missed file.
In the Roads.xml you have added a new 97-road structure. This should include two new files
Rds_XXXXXX_XXXXXX_97_D.dds
Rds_Border_XXXXXX_97_D.dds
But the "border" file is not present in the new 3D package that you included in the Monza-Milano.rar file.
It isn't either in the older 3D-file you have on your website under Additional Files.
Now I might have missed something else in this new section for Road_97_A since a feeble try to just edit the roads.xml file, using road_98_a structure also crashed.
Could you be so kind and look into this.
And lets see if everyone else get the same results with a crash on this stage. If not I have made some sort of error in the copying of your files.

I got my own previous problem for the pcm14 versions, but's because I have edited many xml-files before your stuff and have to make adjustments. My XML-file in pcm14 is also included many pcm15 and pcm16 new stuff so I now and then stumble into miss-match with your 97-99 road additions.
The Reggio Calabria stage worked fine in my pcm15, but not in my pcm14 version. Crash on Spline description.
Something I have to work on this weekend I guess.
The older stuff mentioned before hand on the Cuneo stage have been solved for you info. :prof:

That's very few problem in a stage-race this big.
It looks stunning indeed and the finals at Piazza Doumo is brilliant. Scenery is breathtaking. :up :up
Highest honor to you mate and just in time for the new season kicking of in the Land Down Under. :banana

Thanks a million for another smashing race. :ok:

Thank you for your report and your compliments. Has been an huge work but Is going to be very useful!
Well, starting from the beginning, I suppose you downloaded the singular stages:

1. Olbia - Tortoli.zcts link fixed
  2. The rds_97 border is the one that I used for the Lisboa world championship, not necessary for the Giro, the only new texture that I used is the _99 that in fact is included in Monza_Milano and as you can see from this screen (http://i.imgur.com/undefined.png) that stages works even if you don't see the typical grandprix border (texture _99) so is not a problem of absence of texture (and works also the tortoli - cagliari that doesn't include any of these two textures) I keep the 97d becouse I used has a model for the 99 texture. So be careful when you edit these xml. My suggest for all the edition previous to pcm16 is to copy and past all the additional files and then the 3D folder you find in the Giro's Stage.
  3. Quite sure that the reason why is that you didn't copy all the files of the city.rar infact I had the same problem with the original PCM15 with my Giro.

Anyway I uploaded this afternoon a new version of the Giro Package for PCM16 (and 15 too). In this case the people that have pcm16 doesn't need to install any additional files packages (apart of the 3D folder already inside the package) and the people owner of pcm15 don't need also to copy the files city.rar but only the additional isolated buildings. The owner of PCM13-14 instead the should download all the additional files .

To resume:

PCM16 ---> Download package Giro2017 and copy 3D folder
PCM15----> Download IsolatedBuildings.rar, Download package Giro 2017 and copy 3D folder
PCM14----> Download IsolatedBuildings.rar, City.rar, Roads.rar, Download singular stages Giro 2017 and copy 3D folder (contained in stages Bormio e Monza)
PCM13----> Download IsolatedBuildings.rar, City.rar, Roads.rar, Download singular stages Giro 2017 and copy 3D folder (contained in stages Bormio e Monza)

Stylus
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar indy94 » 16 Jan 2017, 11:07

bonjour stylus

j'ai téléchargé ton pack giro 2017
mais il faut un mot de passe pour extraire le fichier zip

c'est quoi le mot de passe :question: :question: :question: :question:

merci
:ok: :ok: :ok:

indy94
Cyclo du dimanche

Messagepar Elias » 16 Jan 2017, 16:42

indy94 a écrit:bonjour stylus

merci

Puisque Stylus a été engagé à Cyanide, je me permets de répondre à sa place pour que ça aille plus vite... :mrgreen: Le mot de passe est stylustages si l'on en croit son site. :ok:

Elias
Maillot jaune

Messagepar indy94 » 17 Jan 2017, 10:52

Elias a écrit:
indy94 a écrit:bonjour stylus

merci

Puisque Stylus a été engagé à Cyanide, je me permets de répondre à sa place pour que ça aille plus vite... :mrgreen: Le mot de passe est stylustages si l'on en croit son site. :ok:

Merci elias :up :up :up :up
:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

indy94
Cyclo du dimanche

Messagepar clamel » 29 Jan 2017, 01:27

Hired by Cyanide ??
Well that's mighty good for you Stylus, but on the backside is that now they control your outstanding work, which will be not for us mortals (that's the zcts I'm talking about).
No more converting around then on future stuff from this outstanding stage creator.

At least we know Cyanide will probably include some of his very nice work, and paying him for it hopefully.

Congrat Stylus
:up

clamel
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar Warren Barguil » 24 Fév 2017, 13:44

Good job Stylus :ok:

Warren Barguil
Champion confirmé

Messagepar Stylus » 24 Fév 2017, 14:38

And for the moment I can say you also the list of my stages done until now that you'll find on PCM17 :mrgreen:

All Giro
Strade Bianche
Vuelta 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,10,11,14,15

Stylus
Terreur de critérium

Messagepar toto » 24 Fév 2017, 15:33

Stylus a écrit:And for the moment I can say you also the list of my stages done until now that you'll find on PCM17 :mrgreen:

All Giro
Strade Bianche
Vuelta 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,10,11,14,15

:love: :up

toto
Jersey rojo

Messagepar Wings » 24 Fév 2017, 15:36

Nice work :up

Wings
Légende du Gruppetto

Messagepar Elias » 24 Fév 2017, 20:27

Well... you are a professionnal now ! :lol: Your work is amazing ! :love:

Elias
Maillot jaune

Messagepar Flo76 » 24 Fév 2017, 20:36

Amazing, your web site is so beautiful :love: :love: :P

Flo76
Jersey rojo

Messagepar clamel » 25 Fév 2017, 11:22

Stylus,
if you got time please have a look at your zcts-files for Dubai. They don't DL at all. Any problem that you can solve ???
The zces-cds file is OK, but as you know I love to have the zcts-files if available.

clamel
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar toto » 25 Fév 2017, 11:35

clamel a écrit:Stylus,
if you got time please have a look at your zcts-files for Dubai. They don't DL at all. Any problem that you can solve ???
The zces-cds file is OK, but as you know I love to have the zcts-files if available.

Could you look to my zcts of Tour du Jura too?(it ils un question/réponse)

toto
Jersey rojo

Messagepar Luluvanimpe » 01 Mar 2017, 22:13

Bonsoir,
Impossible de dezipper le Giro 2017 ?
Les fichiers se mettent en erreur, seul se charge le Fichier 3D !
Quelqu'un a une solution ?

Luluvanimpe
Chasseur de prime

401 messages
Retourner vers Showrooms