[PCM18+] Etapes de Samuel [New : Route d'Occitanie]

La galerie des stagemakers

Modérateur: Animateurs étapes

Re: [PCM14] Etapes de Samuel

Messagepar Samuel » 26 Juin 2016, 17:39

Pour la fin, je ne pourrais pas prendre de screen, l'ordi que j'ai ce we n'est pas assez puissant pour ouvrir le ZCTS de Léon, et le mien n'en prend plus :cry:

Voilà donc les étapes 5,6 et 7, faites sur le ZCTS de Léon40 mais avec pas mal d'ajouts personnels quand même (en gros, tout la zone à l'est de Oudenaarde et le nord de Bruges).

200km

160km

10km

Résumé + Carte à venir avec le lien de téléchargement dans la semaine j'espère. (il me reste en effet quelques modifs, sans doute l'étape 4 à retracer et à redécorer sommairement malheureusement et des km en or à ajouter ou modifier).

Samuel
Champion en devenir

Messagepar clamel » 30 Juin 2016, 18:14

Samuel a écrit:
clamel a écrit:I hope you give the sprints and KoMs a good thought.
The Primus Checkpoint Combativity should work as KoMs (The black jersey), while the Golden Km should be the normal sprints with only bonus seconds and no Points added to the finish points (The white jersey I think).
Giving the Golden Kms a thought I should say it will be the Golden 10km in this game, thinking about the size difference. The last km under the kite looks more like 100m.

At least that's how have setup the XML classifications for Eneco.

Looking forward to this variant, and it can only be superb.

Yes, the golden km is a 10 goldn km and not in the final kilometres. :lol:
But i think i won't put it each day because of its influence on the race, it messes some possible scenarii...
But i don't want to play with the xml, and moreover i thought that there was no mountain jersey :wtf

You are correct NO Mountain Jersey, BUT the Primus sprints jersey (black) are separate from the Golden Km sprints. So I think the best way to be realistic in this race is to have those Golden Km sprints with ONLY bonus seconds with the standard point jersey(red) only on the finish line. Then the Primus sprints will do nicely for Cyanide limited game as KoMs.
That way you will have the correct jerseys on display in the game.
Including the Primus with the finish line points will not be very correct IMHO.

clamel
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar Samuel » 30 Juin 2016, 21:35

Yes actually i don't think it is so important, and to be honest, i don't want to modify the xml etc...

The golden kms will be counted with the red jersey ut i will put just 2 golden kms in the Eneco to compensate ;)

Je n'aurai pas le temps d'uploader mon eneco tour avant de partir en vacances (c'est surtout que j'aimerais tester les dernières étapes avant de le faire...) du coup ça attendra une dizaine de jours !

Samuel
Champion en devenir

Messagepar clamel » 04 Juil 2016, 16:49

Samuel a écrit:Yes actually i don't think it is so important, and to be honest, i don't want to modify the xml etc...

The golden kms will be counted with the red jersey ut i will put just 2 golden kms in the Eneco to compensate ;)

Je n'aurai pas le temps d'uploader mon eneco tour avant de partir en vacances (c'est surtout que j'aimerais tester les dernières étapes avant de le faire...) du coup ça attendra une dizaine de jours !

Well, your call of course, but I hope you include zcts-files. My xml-files are already setup with the Primus as KOM and Golden Km only with bonus seconds. The "sprint"/Points jersey only gets points at the finish line.

Another Eneco-race creation was made earlier so it is used on some DBs with that xml-file. Having a variant with different setup will create confusion IMHO.

clamel
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar Samuel » 09 Juil 2016, 19:46

Actually if you want to include by yourself the good XML, it would be a pleasure ;)

Samuel
Champion en devenir

Messagepar Samuel » 16 Juil 2016, 11:29

Variante de l'ENECO Tour

Etape 1 : Luxembourg - Noertrange (173km) Avec le ZCTS de Grebiere

Etape 2 : Witz - Bastogne (174km) Avec le ZCTS de Grebiere

Etape 3 : Bastogne - Valkenburg (161km) Avec mon ZCTS

Etape 4 : Hasselt - Landen (26 km) Avec mon ZCTS

Etape 5 : Landen - Oudenaarde (200km) Avec le ZCTS de Léon40 + ajouts personnels

Etape 6 : Oudenaarde - Brugges (160km) Avec le ZCTS de Léon40 + ajouts personnels

Etape 7 : Brugges - Brugges (10km) Avec le ZCTS de Léon40

Samuel
Champion en devenir

Messagepar AlexGamingBzh » 16 Juil 2016, 11:38

J'aime, j'aime, j'aime! :love: Super boulot comme d'hab :ok:

AlexGamingBzh
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar Lyote » 16 Juil 2016, 13:20

Génial cet Eneco Tour. Les carrières avec pas mal de spé pavé vont appréciées :ok:

Lyote
Maillot jaune

Messagepar Samuel » 16 Juil 2016, 14:01

Merci à vous deux !
J'ai ajouté le lien en première page aussi ;)

Samuel
Champion en devenir

Messagepar Power » 16 Juil 2016, 14:53

Rien à dire, au top :ok:

Power
Gregario

Messagepar Joanito85 » 16 Juil 2016, 19:17

Cet Eneco Tour ... :love:
Je vais prendre plaisir à le jouer avec autan de secteurs pavés.
C'est une course PCM2016 ou antérieur ?

Joanito85
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar Samuel » 16 Juil 2016, 19:20

Merci !

Je l'ai faite avec le 2014 !

Samuel
Champion en devenir

Messagepar Leon40 » 16 Juil 2016, 20:53

Très bien :ok:
Il faudrait le convertir sur PCM 2015/2016 pour pouvoir l'offrir au plus grand nombre.

Leon40
Champion en devenir

Messagepar Samuel » 16 Juil 2016, 20:55

Yep
Je crois que Clamel voulait modifier mon Eneco avec ces xml, ce serait l'occasion de faire la conversion.

Samuel
Champion en devenir

Messagepar Leon40 » 16 Juil 2016, 21:18

Samuel a écrit:Yep
Je crois que Clamel voulait modifier mon Eneco avec ces xml, ce serait l'occasion de faire la conversion.

Oui, mais Clamel est aussi sur PCM 2014

Leon40
Champion en devenir

Messagepar Samuel » 16 Juil 2016, 21:20

Arf, je pensais qu'il était sur 2015.

Samuel
Champion en devenir

Messagepar clamel » 17 Juil 2016, 11:52

Samuel a écrit:Actually if you want to include by yourself the good XML, it would be a pleasure ;)

Sure mate,
you could try out this xml. It's included in some big package like pcmdaily, pcmfocus and the German database.
It should be included in FCD, of course, but not sure if they include it.

This one is for Eneco Tour, and should work. The sprints got 0 points for the "green" jersey but bonus seconds and I see your Eneco have no KoMs so you excluded Primus Combative. It will be working in either case, so have a go.

This Eneco and also Tour of Belgique are kind of special with this Primus Checkpoints instead of KoMs. In my own DB I got the black Primus jersey as the KoM and that works.

I made a fast test on this Eneco of yours, and it works very fine in pcm14 without converting.

Stage 1,5 and 7 got 1 sprint, and stage 2 had nothing, stage 3 & 6 had 4 sprints (the last 3 on each looks like Golden Km)
so if you use my XML you get bonus seconds on all these and only "green" jersey points on the finish line.
Now that hilly 2nd stage without sprints is ideal to add some Primus/KoMs as I see it. Since the zcts included it will be a joy for me to do just that. I'm sure you will not mind ;)

The XML http://www.mediafire.com/download/uhs6lfyd6srs1aa/wt_benelux_class.xml

Thanks for a real nice looking Eneco setup (One of my favourite races on the WT) :banana

clamel
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar Samuel » 17 Juil 2016, 20:29

It would be a pleasure if you modify as you want my Eneco Tour to add the good KoMs and sprints ;)

Samuel
Champion en devenir

Messagepar clamel » 20 Juil 2016, 11:59

I tried out your Eneco and it was very very nice. A bit hard and the puncheurs had a field day, and especially the ones with TT skills and good on cobbles. Having 2 ITT, very hilly and cobbled route made it a bit Fabian beauty race.

I did some experiment with setting up Primus and Golden Km, but it was hard to find reasonable spots for both. The Golden Km should be within 30km range of the finish daring the peloton to catch any breakaway. Then each sprints should be kept to max 2km between. Hard to chose a good area on some stages. Several stages was just too hard of racing and splitting up the peloton more like a 1-day race. It was fun anyway and very joyful to race.

That Primus Checkpoint (made to KoMs in my amended version) is impossible to make 100% correct. The regulations are most strange. The points go 10-8-6-4-2 for all, BUT then they add a bonus from 1-5 points depending on how far out in a breakaway the riders are. Lets say if 3 man breakaway has a 30 seconds lead, they get 11-9-7, the rest 4-2 in the peloton. So I stick to basic rules without bonus. Picking suitable spots was indeed hard with so many hard short climbs on most stages.

Overall it was truly great, and of course with NO auto-villages top standard. You made a great and enjoyable race indeed. :prof:
In the last stage, the ITT in Brussels, you got a intermediate sprints, which I believe should be changed to Intermediate Time, or am I wrong ?

???????
I DL the Driesdaage Vlaandaren but not finding what IBs to download. No link in the first post to any IBs, and surely the race crash both in pcm14 and pcm15. It's in the wallhouse loading. I got most IBs so love to find out what I missed.

Would of course be a blast of joy if you could put the zcts-files for that race to DL. :up
That race has a very strange classification setup as Eneco, Baloise. In this case you have chosen to only have KoMs, that's OK.
The real life race has this Points (Punten) that is finish line and intermediate (green jersey), THEN on the same intermediate they got a different classification (Rush, the red jersey). Impossible to implement in Cyanide strict limited order.
That's how I understood the roadbook :wtf
The best way is probably as you have done with KoMs, but then you don't have bonus seconds on intermediate.
I earlier made a XML-class file based on what I found made on this race, but a small adjustment is forced using KoMs as you do.
In this NEW xml, all KoM have 3-2-1 and so do sprints. I could try adding bonus to KoMs too, then your version will be almost 100%, and having both the Green and Red jersey available.
Haven't tested bonus on KoMs that much. Tried out on some Australian stage races and that worked.
I think and test some more :roll:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/enqql59pbonkcet/DVWV_xml.rar

clamel
Chasseur de prime

Messagepar Samuel » 20 Juil 2016, 14:51

Thanks for the feedback ;)
Thanks for the XMLs, but actually i don't know how installing them. And the do the people who download my Eneco have to install the XML ? I don't think so but i prefer having a confirmation :niais:

The problem with DVWV seems to be worst than just a missing Ib, beacause apparently nobody can open neither the ZCES, nor the ZCTS, so i just gave up for this race...

Samuel
Champion en devenir

184 messages
Retourner vers Showrooms